Why Join the PTA? For your Child!
- Get connected - There's no better way to know what is going on at BPES.
- Tap into a Network - Parenting is not easy—it helps to share ideas, concerns and experiences with other parents and educators in the community. PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues.
- Speak Up - The PTA is a forum for idea exchange and advocacy, BPES PTA can be a way for you to effectively suggest change.
- Witness Improvement - By getting involved in the PTA, you'll help make positive changes. Our PTA plays an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events—all vital to the school's success.
- Be a Role Model - As a PTA member you demonstrate to your child the importance you place on education.
YOUR participation in YOUR school's PTA is vital to its success. We want you to take ownership of your school and the PTA organization.
BPES welcomes Parents, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, etc... to join.
Annual Membership is $8.00 and you can still join! Please see your child's teacher or a PTA board member to join. Email Candace Nicole Bohanon at email@example.com